Friday, January 16, 2015

Blog Post 1


 I have taken EDM 310 previously, so I have a good idea of what to expect from the class. With that being said I am still fearful about the class because I obviously wasn't successful the first time. The class requires a lot of time and "tech" knowledge that I am not familiar with, and really doesn't compare to any other class that I have taken before. I think time management and learning how to do things I haven't done before are going to be the most difficult aspect of EDM 310. I think the best way for me to tackle the most difficult aspects of EDM 310, is to stay organized, keep up with current assignments and give myself enough time to get help with projects that require to learn a new skill. I don't have any specific questions right now, but I am sure once assignments start rolling in I will have plenty of questions.  

http://www.tropicanagardens.com/home/images/stories/carolyn%20planner.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about this class. From what I have heard it is all about time management and just staying on top of things. However, I am a computer gamer and fairly proficient with a lot of this technical stuff. So I am just going to have a hard time with managing my time. If you need help with any of the tech stuff do not be afraid to ask those around you or even me for help.

    ReplyDelete