Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blog Post 1

Although this is only my second semester at USA, I have heard a lot about EDM 310. I have not heard anything negative about the professor in general, just negative about the actual course load. I think like a lot of students taken the class, my fear is not keeping up with due dates and all of the work required for the class. I can already see that although, there is a lot of work to do for EDM 310, I can also see that there is plenty of help available. The most difficult aspect of the class is just staying up to date with assignments and projects. My proposed to solution to that problem is, to check frequently and stay in touch with classmates and lab staff.

1 comment:

  1. Late

    " I think like a lot of students taken the class, my fear is not keeping up with due dates…" taking, not taken You proved your point by being late on the first Blog post. Even though this is a practice week it is not a good way to begin EDM310. Don't be late again!

    The best idea for keeping up is using the Checklist!

    ReplyDelete